24/7 Service: 510-528-4292
Ehret Co. Plumbing & Heating provides a variety of rooter services to clean and repair the water lines in your home or business. Our crew of regularly trained technicians can do everything from drain cleaning to certifying private sewer lines. They’re familiar with many plumbing brands, so all you need to do is specify what you want done, and they’ll walk you through the process.
If you’re not sure what needs to be done, but your drains keep clogging or your pipes keep clattering, our technicians can make service recommendations. Ehret Co. stands behind our high quality and professional service, so as your rooter service contractor, we’ll fulfill your needs with the utmost care. Our services are also protected with warranties, so if you’re not satisfied, our work isn’t done.
To learn more about our rooter service, call us at 510-528-4292 or make an Online Appointment Request.
Our rooter service includes:
- Drain Cleaning – We’ll clean your sewer line, laundry line, kitchen line, tub line, sink line, and any other water line.
- Hydro Jet – The toughest blockages don’t have a chance against our Hydro Jet, which shoots high pressure water to blast your water lines clear for smooth flowing water.
- Video Camera Inspection – We insert video cameras into water lines to check the structural integrity. Looking at your lines internally gives a special perspective of how water flows through your plumbing system. We specifically look for cracks, clogs, and if tree roots are penetrating into underground lines.
- Trenchless Sewer Replacement – If your sewer line is too damaged for repairs and needs to be replaced, we can install a new pipe with minimal invasiveness. Your land won’t need to be excavated as is necessary in traditional sewer replacement.
- Sewer Line Spot Repairs & Replacement – We’ll check your lines for problem spots and determine if it’s more cost-effective to repair or replace.
- Sewer Line Pressure Testing & Certification – If you’re going to sell or remodel your property, your sewer lines need to pass a PSL (Private Sewer Line) test to meet the requirements set by your municipal utility district. Our technicians are licensed to test and certify your lines.