Trenchless Sewer Replacement
24/7 Service: 510-528-4292
Ehret Co. Plumbing offers trenchless sewer replacement as an alternative to traditional excavation. Traditional sewer replacement involves excavating the entire length of the pipe that needs to be removed, which requires uprooting massive expanses of landscaping, sidewalk, and possibly building structures.
The trenchless method uses smaller excavation sites, saving your land and property from major disruption. Ehret Co. technicians are trained to use the latest trenchless sewer replacement tools, so you can trust that you won’t be replanting and rebuilding fences long after your service.
If trenchless sewer replacement sounds ideal for your sewer problem, give us a call at 510-528-4292 or make an Online Appointment Request to learn more.
Signs your sewer pipe needs an inspectionIt can be difficult to tell when your sewer needs to be repaired or replaced—or if it’s an entirely different issue. You won’t know what your options are until you contact a sewer replacement contractor like Ehret Co., but several signs of sewer problems are:
- Cracks in your foundation and walls
- Foul odors permeating your home
- Multiple drains clogging frequently
- Pests invading your home
- Slow drains that don’t improve with simple unclogging methods
- Sagging areas in your lawn that might be saturated with sewage
Any one of these issues is a sign you have a sewer problem, but if you have multiple of them, it’s time to get professional help.Contact Ehret Co. Plumbing for a prompt response to your sewer issues. We’re equipped to investigate your line and determine if you need repairs or replacement. We’ll let you know if trenchless sewer replacement is an option, and we’ll help you determine a timeline that suits your schedule.
Types of trenchless sewer replacement
There are several methods of trenchless sewer replacement, but the two most common methods that Ehret Co. uses are slip lining and pipe bursting.
- Slip Lining — In this method, the new pipe is a smaller diameter and is slipped into the old pipe. Once the new pipe is in place, grout is filled into the space around it.
- Pipe Bursting — This method is for pipes that are too heavily damaged for slip lining. It involves using the old pipe as a funnel for the new pipe. A bursting head is pulled through the old pipe, dismantling the old pipe as the new pipe is fed through.
Ehret Co. Plumbing & Heating: Your Trenchless Sewer Replacement Contractor
Ehret Co. Plumbing & Heating has been family owned and operated since 2003, and is currently managed by Jaime D. Renderos, California State Contractor License #834005, C-36 (Plumbing), C-42 (Sewer Repair), C-20 (Heating & Cooling). He has managed Ehret Co. since 1994, and has over 30 years of plumbing experience.
Jaime’s passion for improving the Bay Area’s plumbing one project at a time is shared by Ehret Co. Plumbing & Heating as a whole, and we take pride in our dedication to becoming a top trenchless sewer replacement contractor in the Bay Area.
Call us at 510-528-4292 or make an Online Appointment Request today for our warranty-protected trenchless sewer replacement services.